Monday, January 2, 2012

Obligatory New Year’s post

I’m not actually going to tell you what I did for the New Year, let’s just say it was a great time and happened in Wellington and leave it at that.
I will tell you that I have some high hopes for the coming year, which I will share.

1.       Create a career plan…or at least think really hard about what I want to be when I grow up.

2.       Have an awesome 30th birthday (I’m super excited about turning 30!).

3.       Jump out of a plane…aka Sky Dive.

4.       Lose the usual 5 pounds everyone swears to lose (though this year I swear to keep this one!).

5.       Finish writing a novel (I’ve come about half way with a few and then fizzle out…not this year!).

Hm…maybe I should put something in about learning a new skill or hobby? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment